Online Classes (LIVE Classes and Pre-Recorded Classes) will soon be available on www.PilatesOnline365.com – please send me an e-mail via the Contact-Us Page on www.PilatesOnline365.com if you are interested in those Online Classes, so I can contact you once I’m going live with the first classes. Thanks Martin
so you *Can Enjoy Life and ____ * (you fill in the blank).
These coaching sessions are done via phone, Skype or similar services. You will get access to a document with useful notes, suggestions e.g books, links, ideas, tips and advice etc. immediately after the coaching session.
You might be interested in:
- Learning how to set up your home gym with just a few pieces of equipment.
- Finding out what a the most beneficial exercises for general toning and weight loss.
- Learning how to read and interpret food labels.
- Kettlebell exercises – Beginners, Progressions and Intermediate exercises.
- Pilates moves and exercises that will help you with back issues, back pain, that strengthen your core, improve your posture and prevent back issues.
- Foam Rolling or spiky ball exercises to loosen and stretch tight muscles.
- Various Stretching and Mobilizing exercises that you can do after a long days work in the office or even during short breaks during work, assuming you are a mainly desk bound employee.
- Pre-Workout Warm-ups
- Post-Workout, Post-Exercise Cool Downs and Flexibility work etc..
- Or if you are just looking for a structured exercise program that you can do in a local gym or at home.
- You might want to learn how to use the following fitness equipment.
Take the first step to a healthier, fitter and more energetic you now and:
- Contact Martin with any initial questions you might have or
- book your FREEE 20min Phone or Skype consultation.
- Fill out our Health Screening Form and bring it along to your first coaching session.