.Join my Over 60s and Active Senior Pilates & Fitness Classes
in September 2018 in South Dublin!
All Levels, Ages, Women and Men are Welcome!
The current age range stretches from the early 60s until mid-80s.
1. Over 60s and Active Senior Classes take place:
Ideal for members of an “Active Retirement Group”:
1.1 Thursday Morning 10am-11am
1.2 Thursday Morning 11.30am-12.30pm
2. The next 7-week block of classes starts: 6th September 2018 ( 7-week course, **no class** Thursday 4th October 2018)
Book early – places are limited to 8-10 per class.
3. Various Small Equipment will be provided:
E.g. Pilates Circles / Rings, Foam Rollers, Spiky Balls, Gym Stick etc..
Can you think of anything else that we could use in (y)our classes?
4. Class Size: Small classes 8-10 participants maximum, allowing individual attention, feedback and learning.
5. Venue / Location:
Taney Parish Centre, Dundrum, Dublin 16, within walking distance to the Dundrum LUAS Bridge and Dundrum Shopping Centre.
The class venue is close to Goatstown, Clonskeagh, Windy Arbour, Mount Merrion, Churchtown, Nutrgove, Rathfarnham.
I assume you don’t have any major back issues or other major health issues.
Contact Martin if you have any questions and we can discuss various options.
7. Class / Course Prices:
Payments can be done
(2) via cheque (please issue the cheque to “Fitnecise”) or
(3) via a credit card and Visa debit card below (**a small card transaction fee applies)
8.1. 7 Week course – €95.00 – 7 consecutive classes – non-refundable
8.2. Booking Deposit – €50.00 non-refundable
8.3. Drop-In, Pay-As-You-Go – €14( if availability allows, please contact us before you plan to come along )
6.4. Join Anytime (pro-rata if an 7 week course has already started)
Please fill out a health screening from before you join and bring it along to your first class.
Contact – Martin for further information or with any questions you might have.