Join my Taney – Over 60s & Active Senior Pilates & Fitness Classes
in January 2019 in South Dublin, Dublin 16 !
All Levels, Ages, Women and Men are Welcome!
The current age range stretches from the early 60s until mid-80s.
Classes include a combination of (1) Pilates movements (2) Mobility exercises
(3) Flexibility Exercises and (4) a bit of Balancing..
1. Active Over 60s and Senior Classes are ideal for members of any “Active Retirement Group” and
1.1 Thursday Morning 10am-11am
1.2 Thursday Morning 11.30am-12.30pm
2. The first January 2019 classes: ** start 10th January 2019 **
Book early – as places are limited to 8-10 participants per class.
3. Various Small Equipment will be provided:
E.g. Pilates Circles / Rings, Foam Rollers, Spiky Balls, Gym Stick etc..
Can you think of anything else that we could use in (y)our classes?
4. Class Size: Small classes 8-10 participants maximum, allowing individual attention, feedback and learning.
5. Venue / Location:
Taney Parish Centre, Dundrum, Dublin 16, within walking distance to the LUAS Bridge Dundrum and the old Dundrum Shopping Centre.
The class venue is near Goatstown, Clonskeagh, Windy Arbour, Mount Merrion, Churchtown, Nutrgove, Rathfarnham.
I assume you don’t have any major back issues or other major health issues.
Contact Martin if you have any questions and we can discuss various options.
7. Class / Course Prices:
Payments can be done
(2) via cheque (please issue the cheque to “Fitnecise”) or
(3) via a credit card and Visa debit card below (**a small card transaction fee applies)
8.1. 7 Week course – €95.00 – 7 consecutive classes – non-refundable
8.2. Booking Deposit – €50.00 non-refundable
8.3. Drop-In, Pay-As-You-Go – €14( if availability allows, please contact us before you plan to come along )
6.4. Join Anytime (pro-rata if an 7 week course has already started)
Please fill out a health screening from before you join and bring it along to your first class.
Contact – Martin for further information or with any questions you might have.