Online Classes (LIVE Classes and Pre-Recorded Classes) will soon be available on www.PilatesOnline365.com – please send me an e-mail via the Contact-Us Page on www.PilatesOnline365.com if you are interested in those Online Classes, so I can contact you once I’m going live with the first classes. Thanks Martin
You will find various Exercise, Fitness and Nutrition Videos on the site. My goal is to demonstrate how easy it is to look after yourself with various simple exercise routines, tips and advice on nutrition/diet and general “health hacks” as some people call them nowadays.
Enjoy and contact me with any thoughts or questions you might have!
- Video 29 – 5min Video Series – Warm-Up & Loosening, Stretching Exercises – Part 4 of 8
- Video 28 – Stay Active, Get Active, Get Fresh Air, Recharge – Take a mental break ( in Cabinteely Park )
- Video 27 – 5min Warm-Up & Loosening Exercise Video
- Video 26 – 2018 Pilates Online Video Course – Preview – Sample for Review, Feedback, Comments
- Video 25 – 5-minutes Sample – Home/Office Back & Neck Stretching and Loosening Exercise Routine / Programme
- Video 24 – The importance of a *Balanced Program Approach” and a Sample Pilates Class Program / Routine (Mens Pilates)
- Video 23 – Is your lower back stiff, sore and niggling? Stretch it out with the Shoulder Bridge (a simple Pilates exercise)
- Video 22 – Video Explainer – Mens Pilates, Core Strength & Flexibility Classes … What, Why and Benefits.
- Video 21 – Quote Stephen Covey – Food for thought, Digital Diet “Anything less than a conscious commitment …”
- Video 20 – Outdoor Fitness, Toning & Weight-Loss Class in Leopardstown, Sandyford, Dublin 18 starts 19th January 2018
- Video 19 – Pilates for Golf / Golfers – a three-part Back Strengthening and Loosening Routine, Programme
- Video 18 – Pilates Book Review, “Sports Pilates – How to Prevent and Overcome Sports Injuries” Paul Massey
- Video 17 – €50 Prize Draw Winner Announcement
- Video 16 – on taking breaks, New Years Resolutions – January 2017
- Video 15 – Be in to Win – Survey / Questionnaire & Prices Announcement
- Video 14 – Warm-Up Exercise Roll-Down with a Push-Up
- Video 13 – Five Gym-Ball, Swiss-Ball, Pilates-Ball Toning & Strengthening Exercises
- Video 12 – 10min Neck, Back, Shoulder Loosening & Stretching Routine
- Video 11 – Whom to follow on the internet re Nutrition, Health, Food Research recommendations from Happy Pear Twins
- Find more videos ( mainly Pilates, Core Strength, Mobility and Flexibility ) on my partner website www.PilatesDublin.ie.
Below various sample Fitness and Exercise Videos, which I recorded recently. I’m in the process or recording more nutrition, diet, food and exercise videos and will publish them here.
Contact me via e-mail or comment on facebook with suggestions, ideas, feedback etc. or what other Diet, Fitness, Pilates, Body-Weight, Kettlebell exercises and health or nutrition information you are looking for.
Find information about Personal Fitness Training and Nutrition & Health Coaching in South Dublin here.