This class it put on hold for the time being (Monday 28th August2017). View my current Fitness, Exercise and Pilates Class Timetable for south Dublin Classes and courses here.
Get Fitter, Trimmer and Slimmer ! with my Exercise & Fitness Classes in Mount Merrion Community Centre, beside Deer Park, Stillorgan, South Dublin in August / September 2017.
- Women and Men of all Fitness Levels & Age Groups are Welcome !
- Mount Merrion Community & Parish Centre is across the road from Deer Park, close to Stillorgan, UCD, Blackrock, Goatstown, Clonskeagh – just off the N11, the Stillorgan dual carriageway.
- Mount Merrion is close to Deansgrange, Foxrock, Leopardstown, Sandyford and Cabinteely.
- We combine different body-weight movements, various Kettebell exercises and include some Core Strength (abdominal – tummy) and Pilates exercises .
- The following fitness equipment will be used to get you fit: Gym/Swiss-Balls, Kettlebells, Gym-Sticks, Medicine Balls, Running-Cones and various Hand-weights.
- All helping you with Toning-Up, especially your legs, thighs, hips and arms !!!
- South Dublin based – Fitness & Weight-Loss Exercise Class details:
- Join Anytime (pro-rata if an 6 week course has already started)
- Date, Time: Mondays 9.15am
- Class / Course Price: Payments can be done
(2) via cheque (please issue the cheque to “Fitnecise”) or
(3) via a credit card and Visa debit card below (**a small card transaction fee applies)
3.1. Drop-In, Trial, Pay-As-You-Go – €12 ( if availability allows, please contact us before you plan to come along )
3.2. 6 Week course – €60 – 6 consecutive classes – non-refundable
3.3. Booking Deposit – €30 non-refundable
- Booking is essential as places are limited.
- Please fill out a health screening from before you join and bring it along to your first class.
Contact Martin for more information or class bookings..
[bookly-form service_id=”5″ hide=”categories,services,staff_members,date,week_days,time_range”]