This class it put on hold for the time being (Monday 28th August2017). View my current Fitness, Exercise and Pilates Class Timetable for south Dublin Classes and courses here.
- Women and Men of all Fitness Levels & Age Groups are Welcome !
- Mount Merrion Community & Parish Centre is across the road from Deer Park, close to Stillorgan, UCD, Blackrock, Goatstown, Clonskeagh – just off the N11, the Stillorgan dual carriageway.
- Mount Merrion is close to Deansgrange, Foxrock, Leopardstown, Sandyford and Cabinteely.
- We combine different body-weight movements, various Kettebell exercises and include some Core Strength (abdominal – tummy) and Pilates exercises .
- The following fitness equipment will be used to get you fit: Gym/Swiss-Balls, Kettlebells, Gym-Sticks, Medicine Balls, Running-Cones and various Hand-weights.
- All helping you with Toning-Up, especially your legs, thighs, hips and arms !!!
- South Dublin based – Fitness & Weight-Loss Exercise Class details:
- Join Anytime (pro-rata if an 6 week course has already started)
- Date, Time: Mondays 9.15am
- Class / Course Price: Payments can be done
(2) via cheque (please issue the cheque to “Fitnecise”) or
(3) via a credit card and Visa debit card below (**a small card transaction fee applies)
3.1. Drop-In, Trial, Pay-As-You-Go – €12 ( if availability allows, please contact us before you plan to come along )
3.2. 6 Week course – €60 – 6 consecutive classes – non-refundable
3.3. Booking Deposit – €30 non-refundable
- Booking is essential as places are limited.
- Please fill out a health screening from before you join and bring it along to your first class.
Contact Martin for more information or class bookings..
[bookly-form service_id=”5″ hide=”categories,services,staff_members,date,week_days,time_range”]