A quick note to let you know that my Monday Morning – Park / Outdoor Fitness class in Leopardstown Heights (on the MUGA, Multi Usage Games Area – Basketball Court) is postponed by a week to Monday 12th March 2018 due to snow and ice in Dublin 18, D18.
I took the picture/video above earlier on this evening. You can see the basketball court, MUGA on the left, completely covered in snow – as most of the green in the Leopardstown Heights housing estate. It’s better to be on the safe side and continue with the outdoor and park fitness and exercise classes next week.
Join in anytime! We use various fitness and exercise equipment (e.g. kettlebells, skipping ropes, a drill ladder, exercise mats, a TRX, Gymnastic ring etc.) to Get you Fitter, Trimmer and Slimmer! – Martin
Do you want to (1) Tone-Up, (2) Get Fitter and (3) Slimmer?… then join my new – Toning – Weight-Loss and Fitness Class in Sandyford Community Centre, Dublin 18, beside Lambs Cross, just of the M50 exit 14. .
The course starts next week, Wednesday 10th January 2018, 7.45pm-8.45pm. .
It runs for 8 weeks and gives you the tools and knowledge to get into your own exercise, fitness and health routine and habit to make 2018 your fittest and healthiest year yet. .
Check the video above for more details or read all the Toning, Weight-Loss and Fitness Course details here.
Hi all, can you please let me know if you plan to rejoin my new January 2018 Pilates or Fitness classes next week, so I can reserve a place for you, as I already got various inquiries and I want to give current class participants first preference. All south Dublin based classes start during the week of Monday 8th January 2018. .
Please mention the (1) day, (2) time and (3) class venue of the course you want to attend, here a link to my contact details / contact page.
Feel free to spread the word and invite a friend, family member, work colleague, teammate or someone else to try the classes, so they feeland experiencethe various benefits of exercising regularly.
Over the remaining summer months June, July and August 2017 you can avail of our Flexi Pass – Fitness, Toning & Pilates Summer Special ** 7 Classes over 9 weeks **in South Dublin
Sandyford, Leopardstown, Rathfarnham, Willbrook, Whitechurch, Dundrum, Dublin 18, Dublin 16, Dublin 14.
• Book 7 Fitness or Pilates Classes and use them over an 9 week period. _ This offer is valid for the following weeks (week of Monday 26th June, 10th July, _ 17th July, 24th July, 21st July, 7th August, 14th August, 21st August, 28th August. _ There *won’t* be any classes during the week of Monday 3rd July 2017. .
• This allows to cater for you going on holidays or being away.
• There is a maximum of 8-10 class participants
• Pilates, Stretching or Yoga mats _and various Pilates equipment (Pilates Rings, _Balls, Foam Rollers, Resistance Bands, _Gym Sticks etc.) are provided. • €87.50 for 7 classes over 9 weeks – You might attend 8 or 9 classes if the dates suit. _ • The fees for 8 weeks is €100, for 9 weeks is €112.50. _ • Trial or Drop-ins, Pay-As-You-Go Classes are possible is availability allows €14/class.
• This offer is valid for my Wednesday Morning Class, and my Evening Classes on _ Tuesday and Wednesday night.
• View a full Class Timetable here.
• Classes take place close to Stepaside, Belarmine, Sandyford Industrial Estate, , Leopardstown, Lambs Cross, Marlay Park.
[fullstripe_checkout form=”7ClassesOver9wksSummer2017″][fullstripe_checkout form=”PilatesDropIn”] Contact Martin for details or to book your place.
>> All Fitness Levels and Age Groups a welcome ! <<
These classes are small, 8-10 participants max. to allow individual attention and me being able to give specific advice and recommendations depending on your circumstances, individual needs due to niggling backs, shoulders, neck or other issues or your preferences.
Below a list of South Dublin based Fitness & Exercise Courses that I’m currently teaching in the Dublin 18, D18, Leopardstown, Stepaside, Belarmine, Aiken’s Village, Sandyford Hall, Kilternan area which is close to Carrickmines, Enniskerry and Rockbrook (all classes are full 60min even for back-to-back classes as I generally take a 15min break between classes). .
(1) Tuesday 6pm – Pilates for Men Class – Combines Pilates, Core Strength, Conditioning & Flexibility [Sandyford Community Centre]
(2) Wednesday 6.30pm – Pilates for Men Class – Combines Pilates, Core Strength, Conditioning & Flexibility [Sandyford Community Centre]
(3) Thursday 10am – Toning & Weight-Loss Exercise Class, including 10-15min Exercise, Fitness & Nutrition Q&A [Sandyford Community Centre]
(4) Friday 9.30am – Pilates Toning & Fitness Class [Glencullen Community Centre] .
Online booking-reqeust are possible on each class page, follow the class links above.
Find a Full Fitness, Exercises and Pilates Class Timetable with all my classes here. _
Your’s in Fitness & Health _ Martin
(Fitness Classes & Personal Training in south Dublin since 2002)
Give the Gift of Health, Fitness and Well-Being this Christmas. Allowing a friend, relative, partner or colleague to be more energetic and feel fab about themself.
From first of December 2016 onward you can buy Christmas Gift Vouchers online on my website. This might be for (1) Nutrition & Food Coaching, (2) Pilates & Core Strength Classes – general mixed gender, Over 60s or Men Only Pilates, (3) Personal Training or Buddy Training Sessions, (4) Kettlebell sessions, (5) Health Coaching. Read more here or purchase a voucher online now.
Join our Monday or TuesdayMorning Fitness & Exercises Classes in South Dublin and save 50%. This Offer Ends Tuesday morning 6th September 2016.
(1) 5th September 201 6 – Monday – 9.15am-10.15am – Mount Merrion Community Centre, beside Deer Park, UCD
(2) 6th September 201 6 – Tuesday – 9.30am-10.30am – Glenalbyn Sport Club, Kilmacud Crokes GAA, Stillorgan, beside the Shopping Centre.
We make it even more fun and enjoyable for you, as all that’s needed is to bring a friend, family member, colleague or buddy along and the two of you can join our 6 week courses for €60, instead of €120 for both of you. Start spreading the word, let them know on facebook, twitter, instagram etc.. Oh and did I mentioned ….. we will have a cup of tea, coffee and a *good chat* after the class in the *coffee shop* to catch up, allowing you to ask me any health, fitness, exercise or nutrition questions you might have. .
The normal course fee is €60 per person for 6 consecutive week, this means each of you saves 50%. This offer is only available until Tuesday 6th September 2016.[fullstripe_checkout form=”2for1SpecialOfferToningSeptember2016″]
Yours in Fitness & Health
Terms and conditions apply (see below). Payment can be done (1) cash, (2) cheque (please issue the cheque to “Fitnecise”), (3) Online Card Payment (**a small card payment fee applies).
T&Cs – Terms and Conditions: 1. This offer end on Tuesday 6th September 2016
2. It is valid for six consecutive weeks from Monday 5th or Tuesday 7th September 2016 onward.
3. Participants can attend one class per week.
4. Participants can choose between the Monday 9.15am Toning & Weight-Loss class in Mount Merrion Community Centre or the Tuesday 9.30am Toning & Weight-Loss class in Stillorgan, Glenalbyn Sport Club, Kilmacud Crokes.
5. Paid course fees are non-refundable.
6. Participants must fill out a Health Screening From before attending the first class.
Get a free monthly Newsletter videos, class updates, seminars etc.